“When it enters, in a few years, the sign of Aquarius, psychologists will have extra work to do, and the psychic idiosyncrasies of humanity will enter into a great change.” - H.P. Blavatsky"

"There are symptoms of psychic changes that always appear at the end of one Platonic Month(Astrological Age) and at the beginning of another" - Carl Jung

The soul needs an outer drama that can help awaken & pull into conscious awareness the inner myth & seeded story it carries within" -M Meade

"Forms are the symbols of formless divine principles; symbolism is the language of nature."- Manly P. Hall

"Every visible object, every abstract thought, every emotional reaction is but the symbol of an eternal principle.""-Manly P. Hall

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Video Project #2- Lets do the Time Warp Again- Obama, Saturn and Uranus and the Aquarian Transition

Untitled from Kephera on Vimeo.


My 2nd Video project collecting media contexts relative to the Aquarian planetary oppositions of Saturn and Uranus throughout history, The Mayan Calendars 6th Day of Flowering and the Dark 5th Knight, focusing on the current Aquarian opposition and Barack Obama, Yes Man, The Dark Knight, etc. Music by Rocky Horror Picture Show, 5th Dimension and ISIS. Be very well, stay divine all

3 comments:

Jake Kotze said...

Love it!

The Hanged Man and the crucified savior/JC are ONE and the same. JC/Jim Carrey as both Fool and Hanged Man is supremely susynct.

Later G8or

Devin said...

OOhh-can't wait to see it!! I am a bit -what do they call it -Rube Goldberg-I think here-I have to connect my puter speakers with an extension cord when I want to listen to something I have so much stuff connected to one outlet-I am sure it will be wonderful-love your blog and best to you!!

Atareye said...

Kevin, that was very well put together. The first half had me reeling a bit...I haven't scene RHPS, but then you got the fool moving and I was all ears. I feel that watching this stuff IS a separate animation we make in our brain...in real time. Making these videos turns on a sense of alchemy. And what could be more fun than to show the universe in action. Each mind running at a different frequency. But in this realm of thought we are allowed make a 'video formula' and speed up or slow down the process for anyone who wants to see these things.

I think I run on 60 hertz. Hopefully I experience the upgrade.

Thanks for the upgrade...